On Tuesday, June 9, residents are invited to participate in the City of Mississauga’s fourth Tele Town Hall session at 7 p.m. In consultation with Peel Public Health, Mississauga is actively planning a measured and phased approach to reopening facilities and resuming services and programs. The Tele Town Hall will provide residents with the latest updates on COVID-19 in Mississauga as well as important information on what recovery will look like in the city.
Residents will be able to listen and ask questions to an expert group of panelists from the City, Peel Region Public Health, Trillium Health Partners, Peel Regional Police and Peel Regional Paramedic Services. City Councillors and senior staff will also be available.
Panelists will include:
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie, City of Mississauga
- Paul Mitcham, City Manager and Chief Administrative Officer, City of Mississauga
- Tim Beckett, Fire Chief and Director of Emergency Management, City of Mississauga
- Dr. Lawrence Loh, Medical Officer of Health, Region of Peel Public Health
- Michelle DiEmanuele, President and CEO, Trillium Health Partners
- Nancy Polsinelli, Interim Chief Administrative Officer, Region of Peel
- Chief Nish Duraiappah, Peel Regional Police
- Peter Dundas, Chief and Director, Peel Regional Paramedic Services
Residents who wish to participate in the session can do so in the following three ways:
- Pre-register: residents who wish to participate in the session are encouraged to register their telephone number in advance at the following link: mississauga.ca/townhall
- Participate online: to participate live online, simply click the following link:mississauga.ca/livestreamevent
- Join by telephone: a random selection of residents will receive a telephone call to participate. If you don’t wish to participate, simply hang up. If you don’t receive a call and would like to participate, dial 1-877-229-8493 and enter ID number: 115911 followed by the # key.
City of Mississauga Tele Town Hall to update the community on COVID-19 recovery.
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
7 to 8:30 p.m.
To learn about the City of Mississauga’s measured and phased approach to reopening, join the fourth Tele Town Hall meeting on June 9 at 7 p.m. Visit mississauga.ca/coronavirus or follow @CityMississauga on Twitter for all updates.
For health information, please visit peelregion.ca/coronavirus