“The Top 10 list of titles borrowed represents our entire collection of adult, junior, fiction and non-fiction titles in all formats,” said Rona O’Banion, Director, Mississauga Library. “It’s an interesting mix of diverse themes and topics that offers something for everyone.”
The top 10 titles borrowed through Mississauga Library’s collection in 2021:
1. Diary of a Wimpy Kid 15: The Deep End by Jeff Kinney
2. A Promised Land by Barack Obama
3. Diary of a Wimpy Kid 14 : Wrecking Ball by Jeff Kinney
4. Rowley Jefferson’s Awesome Friendly Adventure by Jeff Kinney
5. Dog Man: Grime and Punishment: A Graphic Novel by Dav Pilkey
6. The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
7. The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
8. The Law of Innocence by Michael Connelly
9. Daylight by David Baldacci
10. A Time for Mercy by John Grisham
Use our online catalogue to search our physical collections and to reserve items to be picked up at your preferred library location. In addition, it’s never been easier to borrow eBooks and audiobooks thanks to a partnership between Mississauga Library and the Hamilton, Burlington, London and Ottawa public libraries. Through this partnership, Mississauga Library cardholders can access 260,000 additional titles, including eBooks, audiobooks and digital magazines. In 2021, the library experienced a 12.73 per cent increase in eBook and audiobook use.
Anyone who lives, works or goes to school in Mississauga can register online for a library card. Customers can use any major device, including Apple®, Android™ and Chromebook™. The adaptive reading and listening platform is available on most devices.
Need some help deciding what to read next? Have our experts help you find something new and enticing to read through ourrecommended reads service and subscribe to our Book Buzz eNews to receive recommendations monthly.
At this time, all libraries are operating with contactless pick up only to ensure the safety of our residents and library staff.